National Dog Portrait Awards (NDPA) – Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Click Connection Corporation LTD (CCC) whose registered office is Unit F Penfold Trading Estate, Imperial Way, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD24 4YY.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of CCC and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is a £10 entry fee to enter this competition.
- All proceeds from this competition will be donated to worthy dog charities in the UK. The public will be offered the chance to vote for which charities receive the money during the campaign.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found at dogportraitawards.co.uk or on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/nationaldogportraitawards/
- A photograph can only be entered once. Multiple entries of the same image will be disqualified.
- A pet can only be entered once. Multiple entries of the same image will be disqualified.
- A person can enter as many times as they choose (with images of different pets). The £10 entry fee is payable for every entry.
- The competition will open on Monday 7th January 2019.
- Closing date for entry will be 31st October 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- By entering customers become entitled to a Pet Portrait Experience with a participating photographer and a viewing session to select the image to be entered into the NDPA. The Pet Portrait Session may include family members but the image for the competition must only include one dog per entry. At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The competition is open to portraits of dogs only taken by professional photographers who have signed up to be part of the competition
- Customers must attend a professional photo shoot and select their favourite image to submit to the competition at the end of the session.
- To enter the participating photographer must upload a photograph to the NPDA website, populate a form which will capture data including studio name, contact name, location and email address plus customer name, pet name and type and email address and pay the £10 entry fee.
- Photographers will be required to tick a box which states that they are agreeing to the T&Cs of the competition on behalf of themselves and the customer.
- Once entered, both the photographer and customer will receive email confirmation of entry.
- Entrants will also be encouraged to share with their friends and family (through the share function on Facebook or within the comments on Facebook posts).
- A shortlist of approximately 250 entrants will be short-listed and contacted via email to inform them that they have been shortlisted and ask them to gain votes to become a finalist.
- Short-listed photos will be shared on the NPDA Facebook page. Entrants will need to share these posts to gain likes on their photo. The top 50 photos with the most likes on the competition closing date will become finalists.
- Winners will be chosen by an expert panel of judges.
- There will be prizes for both the winning entry (customer) and photographer who took the photograph.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as follows:
|1st prize||£1,500 plus a £500 portrait||£750 plus £750 Click Props Voucher|
|2nd prize||£1,000 plus a £500 portrait||£500 plus £500 Click Props Voucher|
|3rd prize||£500 plus a £500 portrait||£250 plus £250 Click Props Voucher|
- The prizes are as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- Winners may be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Both the photographer and entrant irrevocably consent to CCC using the submitted photograph for any advertising purpose and hereby grant a license for CCC to use the submitted image for the marketing & future promotion of the National Dog Portrait Awards. Images may be cropped or inserted into artwork and frames.
- We may transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area to our affiliated companies. Where we do so it will only be with the observance of applicable laws after applying adequate security measures
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to CCC and not to any other party.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any dispute hereunder, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of London, England.